Last Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for Last Haven, an intricate MMOFPS experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Programmer Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
und3adwarrior

und3adwarrior

Programmer Application Empty
PostSubject: Programmer Application   Programmer Application EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 am

We still need experienced or decent programmers. Previous experiences in games, programs or such would be greatly appreciated. All applications will be reviewed ASAP!

Thanks for your time,

-Sean
Lead Writer
Back to top Go down
joe123652

joe123652

PostSubject: I would Like to apply   Programmer Application EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 am

I got a message on kongregate from G0dKing http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/G0DKING said they needed help so I'm here to apply
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Application   Programmer Application EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:03 am

joe123652 wrote:
I got a message on kongregate from G0dKing http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/G0DKING said they needed help so I'm here to apply

Yeah Godkings me Ronnie the Leader of this team. Well, Co-leader that is. I'm glad you decided to apply
Back to top Go down
joe123652

joe123652

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Application   Programmer Application EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 am

Ya so how can i become part of this?
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Application   Programmer Application EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 am

joe123652 wrote:
Ya so how can i become part of this?

I have already saw that you have done programming in the past, so I've already upgraded you and hired you.
Back to top Go down
CodeMonkey
Project Programmer
Project Programmer
CodeMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Application   Programmer Application EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey i might be interested in joining you guys. I have experience programming in c++ and have a degree in computer games technology. For a sample of work you can check out this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSz_-iJVq4g

I was 1 of 3 programmers working on this project as part of my degree and was mainly responsible for the engine and animation development

cheers

Kong name: Darty
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Application   Programmer Application EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 am

CodeMonkey wrote:
Hey i might be interested in joining you guys. I have experience programming in c++ and have a degree in computer games technology. For a sample of work you can check out this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSz_-iJVq4g

I was 1 of 3 programmers working on this project as part of my degree and was mainly responsible for the engine and animation development

cheers

Kong name: Darty

First off, thanks for applying. I think we could use your college experience so your hired. Nice video btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Application   Programmer Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Programmer Application
Page 1 of 1