Last Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for Last Haven, an intricate MMOFPS experience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My question of the week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bantos
Project Writer
Project Writer
bantos

My question of the week Empty
PostSubject: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:54 am

Just to have something to do on here. Maybe I have been watching too much RWJ, but I figure it would be a fun thing to do. Every week a different staff member asks a question and he will pick the best one to ask the next and so on. Now your answers can be funny just remember to keep it at PG-13. Any way I will start us off with a simple one. What is up?

Last edited by bantos on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:59 am

Lol. Why only PG-13 I'm sure our team can handle the good ole dirty jokes!

I haven't been up to much just pimping those hoes again this week. Bitches not be payin, ya feel me dog?! LOL :/
Back to top Go down
DeMuro
Head Writer
DeMuro

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 pm

If you're not mature enough to handle a joke that's R or X rated you shouldn't be on the team..
Back to top Go down
bantos
Project Writer
Project Writer
bantos

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 pm

DeMuro wrote:
If you're not mature enough to handle a joke that's R or X rated you shouldn't be on the team..
I am lol. I just thought that was the rule of this forum. Look at the description of general chat.
Back to top Go down
DeMuro
Head Writer
DeMuro

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 am

I know what it says, I just think that it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 am

The General Chat was created by Jeff who thinks the game should be rated PG-13! HA! That's a joke, what's a game without gore and foul language? Smile
Back to top Go down
TotallyRandomPerson
Project Writer
Project Writer
TotallyRandomPerson

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:18 am

Ronnie wrote:
What's a game without gore and foul language?

A game that isn't based on the most recent atrocities that have been coming out of the over-used womb of the gaming industry. It would be a nice change to see some AAA or indy developed games come out that are not biased towards the violent FPS market. Oh wait, minecraft. *Facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 am

TotallyRandomPerson wrote:
Ronnie wrote:
What's a game without gore and foul language?

A game that isn't based on the most recent atrocities that have been coming out of the over-used womb of the gaming industry. It would be a nice change to see some AAA or indy developed games come out that are not biased towards the violent FPS market. Oh wait, minecraft. *Facepalm*

Minecraft is amazing just throwing that out there. Smile
Back to top Go down
bantos
Project Writer
Project Writer
bantos

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am

Well, since he is the only one who answered my question, Ronnie will ask the next question.
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Co-Executive
Co-Executive
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 am

What's your definition of a fun time?!? It doesn't have to be PG-13. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My question of the week   My question of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

My question of the week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Haven :: Game Development :: General Chat-
Jump to: